PA Presenters champions its members in the presentation of artistically excellent, culturally diverse, and broadly entertaining performing arts programs that benefit their communities.
News & Events
PA Presenters will bring the 2020 Spring Conference back to Philadelphia, June 9-11 at the Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia City Center. The Conference will feature three days of networking, professional development and opportunities to explore the wide variety of presenters in the City of Brotherly Love.
June 9-11, 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton Center City
Join us for a jam-packed conference with NETWORKING, LEARNING, and PERFORMING ARTS in the heart of Philadelphia’s cultural district.
- Opening Networking Reception
- Agent and Artist Pitch Session
- Networking Dine-Arounds
- Performances at Philly Venues
- Equity, Diversity and inclusion to Build New Audiences
Donna Walker-Kuhne, Senior Advisor, Community Engagement for New Jersey Performing Arts Center and Principal at Walker International Communications Group
- What’s Changing in Fundraising and How Non-Profits Should Adapt
Chad Barger, Fundraising Consultant and Principal at Productive Fundraising
- Leadership: Turning the Corner and Overcoming Obstacles
featuring a panel of Performing Arts Industry Leaders
- What’s Working — Sharing Successes
Pecha Kucha with PA Presenters Members
The conference is your opportunity to meet, mingle and network with your peers from Pennsylvania and beyond and participate in workshop and lecture sessions that are designed to keep you up-to-date with trends in the field and sharpen your skill-set.
- Members: $260
- Non-Members: $360
- Special conference room rate when you book online at https://book.passkey.com/go/PAPresenters or call 800-222-8733 and mention “IPAY Planning Meeting & PAP Spring Conference”
- Discount limited, while block rooms available